Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rain? Rain? Snow, Snow go Away Come Again

Next YEAR! It's been raining all day and about 35 degrees outside. When the weather is like this it is so hard to get motivated to do anything other than sit in front of the fire and sleep. Around supper time the rain turned into heavy snow! Are you kidding me? My poor flowers are going to die. Of course this would happen to me. This is my
1st year where I've done the picking and planting all by myself. I was rather proud that I started early (last year I waited til July to plant flowers!) and planted them in a neat design and then have been tending them daily. If they die I will truly be broken-hearted, not to mention I'll never hear the end of it about me not having a green thumb, even though I try really hard.

No comments: